So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

6.18.2011

Say Goodbye to the Good Guy

I'm writing (typing) this without my glasses, so if I spell "special" like this "speshull" don't hate on me, just feel my pain.

Being a good person just doesn't seem worth the trouble anymore.  Not to try and discourage anyone else, but maybe its just not for me anymore.  I'm just generally a nice person, most of the time I could care less if the nice things I do for people go unnoticed, I'm not doing it for recognition, not doing it in hopes that I'll get something in return or to throw it back in anyone's face later down the line, I just want people to be happy, but I suppose I've reached a point where SOME kind of reward would be nice.

It's all making sense though, my Sunday School teacher once told our class "..you wont get to heaven by just being nice."  This world isn't made for people like me, its too cold.  This world seems to be made only to break you down.  It's a shame to see people who changed their lifestyles and ways of thinking, readjusting their personality to fit in this cold world....count me out.

How can you not be discouraged?  Everyone around you seems to be smiling harder than you, and you know they don't deserve it. (I just said "you" like a bajillion times)  I guess that proves my Karma Theory right.  Still.  It's not fair, to witness some people going about their lives in such a careless manner, while you're cautious with just about every step you take (singing Bobby Brown- Every Step I Take)  Only to find out, you had it wrong this whole time.  It's a good thing I probably wont end up having children, cause they would turn out to be the most ruthless human beings this world has ever seen...and they will inherit the Earth...not the meek.

I always feel like I don't belong here, or I was born during the wrong era, or something.  Maybe God made a mistake?..Yeah you're right, he doesn't make mistakes.  My patience is running low, usually when that happens, I'll get a break, like, I'll find a dollar on the ground, and that'll keep my patience meter up for about 2 years.

This blog looks like a suicide note, well just to give you a heads up, I'm not going to kill myself and I'm not going to stop being nice, It's something I cant help, maybe it'll pay off one day, maybe it wont.

That's all for now...I'll have more depressed thoughts for you later

No comments:

Post a Comment