So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

5.03.2011

Karma....its all in your mind

"What goes around, comes around"

Karma
[kahr-muh]
Hinduism, Buddhism action, seen as bringing upon one self inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation.


I just wanted to share my opinion on Karma, this wont be long


Karma, to me, only exists in the mind.  I think a lot of people believe it works in a way like, God saw you steal that cookie from the cookie jar, so when you walk outside, you're gonna trip over a rock and fall, or, if you get cheated on by your mate, someone is going to do them, the way they did you.  Which, most of the time, is true, but, I believe, its all in our heads.


If someone does something, unconsciously, lets say, it's a dude who cheats on his girlfriend, he's not intentionally doing it, he's not thinking before he does it, he just, does it.  Now the girl, is all, "you had sex with my sister! get out of my house!" lol, she immediately runs to her Twitter and tweets "Karma's a b****!!"  Time passes, this dude end's up changing his ways, he wants to be a good guy, but he's getting done wrong by females.  On his spare time or whatever, he thinks about all the chicks he's done wrong, NOW being conscience of what he has done, he now feels like what he's going through is karma for all of what he's done to all these other females.  


Now let's change that scenario, he's still trying to be a good guy, changing his ways, but isn't having good luck with the ladies.  When he gets his spare time to think, he thinks about all the women he has done wrong n' such, BUT instead, he says something along the lines of "man, that was fun times" and goes on about his day.  See where I'm coming from?  Karma seems to only exist when we aren't exactly having the best time in our current position in life, so we start to think back and think just maybe, you did something to someone in your life that could have caused this.....I happen to believe I was an evil man in my former life.

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue if you get notified of +1's, but I just gave you two of em.

    ReplyDelete