So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

1.11.2012

Cereal Review: General Mills Frosted Toast Crunch!!

PSA 
Been a long time ladies and gentleman.  Due to "The Man" keeping his foot on my throat, and those agents chasing me around everywhere, I haven't had much time to blog as I once did, BUT, I'm back now, gonna try to bring the Cereal Reviews you love and the random rants you disagree with during my time off.  With that said.  Here we go!

About The Cereal
As you know by now, this cereal is new, doesn't have too much history, but it was birthed by its cousin (ew) Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and their step child (eww dude) French Toast Crunch.  Cinnamon Toast Crunch is legendary and one of the untouchable cereals that will continue to grace our grocery store shelves for generations to come.  Lets see if Frosted Toast Crunch can carry the torch....the box....the bag within the box!

The Good

  • Patented cereal design, stuck to the roots.
  • VANILLA!
  • VANILLA MILK!!


The Bad

  • Patented cereal design, stuck to the roots.
  • Once the vanilla flavor rolls of the cereal...thats it...its gone...game over.
  • Vanilla Milk isn't as awesome as Cinna-Milk.


Wrap Up
This cereal isn't bad at all, I do not regret this purchase as I did with other cereals (see. Cinnaburst Cheerios).  Unfortunately, I don't see myself buying it again.  As good as it is, its just not good enough to get over that hump, like it's missing one key ingredient, its good enough to finish off the box, but not good enough to buy.  Sticking to your patented cereal roots can be both a good thing and a bad thing, the reason why its both in this case, because its a safe zone, they could've tried something else and failed, or tried something else and succeeded (French Toast Crunch) hence...the bad.  This cereal would taste a LOT better, and would definitely be worth the money, if it were a Vanilla and Cinnamon swirl, so if you do plan on buying it, make sure you buy Cinnamon Toast Crunch with it, combine the two, you wont regret it.  This cereal isn't bad, isn't bad at all, just not worth another purchase (unless its with Cinnamon Toast Crunch).  I give Frosted Toast Crunch 3.5 Bowls out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment