So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

8.08.2011

Cereal Review: General Mills' Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch

About the cereal
Cocoa Puffs have been around for decades in this crazy game we call...Breakfast.  Normally, it's formula (for the most part) has remained unchanged, I say "for the most part" because somewhere along the line (seems like I say that during all my cereal reviews) the good folks at General Mills decided they wanted to see how much chocolate they could actually cram into one Puff.  Almost seems as if they went from using milk chocolate, to semi-sweet.  Anywho.  That crazy bird will toss a curve ball at you every now and then, from Cocoa Puffs Combos to Coca Puffs Brownie Crunch.

The Good

  • "CHAWCLAAATE!"--little old lady from Spongebob...they were selling chocolate.
  • Brownie Crunch lives up to its name when it comes to the Crunch...it wouldn't get soggy.
  • That classic chocolate milk left over, not as good as it used to be, but still very effective
The Bad

  • The "Brownies" have a brownie-less taste
  • Tastes just like the regular Cocoa Puffs
  • The chocolate just isn't as sweet as it once was
Wrap Up
Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch isn't what I was expecting, though I wasn't expecting much, I do feel a bit cheated. The "brownies" in the cereal are square, rounded, and slightly puffed, they are also packed with the same chocolate chips used in Cookie Crisp, they seemed to stay attached to the cereal more with the brownies, but by the time you're finished eating, you'll notice those little chocolate chips having a pool (milk) party in your bowl.  For years, cereal companies have tried to incorporate certain delicious foods into crunchy bite-sized breakfast meals.  Unfortunately, General Mills has failed to capture that awesome brownie essence, but if you're craving chocolate, it'll definitely do the job.  I give Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch 3 bowls out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment