So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

1.31.2011

Winter Cleaning

Its A New Day!

For no reason at all I have an uncanny amount of energy! (probably still running off the fuel from that huge box of fruit snacks from last week) I have a habit of changing my bachelor pad (room) around every couple of months, its a fetish, I realized sometime last year that I got it from my mom.  So I'm up at like 2am, talking to myself as usual, looking around, got up and started moving things, I wish I had come to that conclusion Sunday morning when the sun was up, cause I started to realize it wasnt going to be an easy task.  I hit the sack around 6am this morning dude, woke up around 9am, ate a bowl of the featured box in COTW (cereal of the week) and got started again!  The main reason why I couldnt finish last night, there was a LOT  of vacuuming that needed to be done, I didnt want to wake my young cereal killing niece.  Seems like the more I cleaned, the more energy I got, especially when I hooked my iPod up to my speaker system, Dancing + Cleaning = the shizzz.  Its a great feeling though, waking up early and cleaning for a couple of hours, makes you feel, fresh, and brand new.  I noticed I had WAY too many boxes in my room, I have a lot of things I just keep around for no good reason, It goes with my personality too, like I remember a lot of unnecessary or weird things about people and my friends.  My house is gonna be like Fred Sanford's dude lol, but I usually I end up giving certain things away or they'll come in handy on some random day when I need it, so I'm always happy I've never thrown out anything.  Some things just had to go today like this random light bulb in my closet [looking in my trash] I got little boxes of stuff dude, all over the place from when I was constantly buying stuff from ebay and amazon etc., like the box my Booty Sweat came in lol.  I opened the window and almost felt like I was floating (or I was chuck norris), freaking winter breeze is amazing dude, smells and feels awesome.

Rant!!

I'm not living up to my name dude!, I have yet to rant! lol, this will change today!, I'm gonna find something to rant about even if I have to force myself to come up with something!, Im gonna be on this mofo ranting about paper towels and tissue! but dang it I'll be ranting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment