So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

1.24.2011

My Birthday Cake!

Lets Get It!!
Mixing, those poor eggs.
 
Shazam!

 Trying to Feel Important
I just put my hand on the spoon to take a pic...but you already know that.



Freakin Image of the Week dude!

 The Sour Cream
had to be put back, it was frozen
cause someone put the fridge on the coldest temp.

 You Already Know!
I had to get in on that action


Killt x2







So Not in Order
but you get the picture!



FINISHED!!
Even though when I put on the top layer it sorta split on me (not noticeable at all)
and I ran out of icing (you can see the squawberry icing still) I had fun making it
and taking pictures, its VERY intimidating to look at in person
I had to force myself to cut it just so i can get a picture, it does looks as good as it tastes though.
 
P.S.- I'll have the pics from cutting it up tomorrow, the cake has weighed me down
and Im just too lazy to upload em'!

3 comments:

  1. I wondered when you were going to actually get around to posting the pictures after all that bragging you did on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm right there! We made that cake together!

    ReplyDelete