So Proud of My City!!!!
Detroit, Michigan (pow...you're dead)
I have many aliases, most will appear during the duration of this blog (about 2 weeks). I'm bad at telling people about myself, I kinda just like to be myself and let them form their own conclusion, so as far as you know, I'm just an average dude with a computer (aka a PEDO!). I LOVE cereal, all kinds, I'll probably post a lot of Cereal Reviews on here in an attempt to educate my fellow brothers and sisters about the aspect of my malnutritionification! (MESSAGE!). My album will be in stores soon (I'm black, so by default, i rap, don't judge me). I have an incredulous fetish for boobs, its almost scary, then again...who doesn't?, a lot of things irritate me, which is why I've decided to create this blog, please don't be offended, I am a very peaceful person, If you happen to read something you don't agree with, just let me know, I love talking things out (aka F*** YO OPINION SON!) lol j/k :)

1.24.2011

Birthday Bash(less) Weekend (Continued), Cake!!!

Birthday Wishes
The older you get, the more certain things start to become less important, or just dont have that effect, like Christmas, everyone talks about how like, they arent getting anything so its going to be wack, they arent in the Christmas spirit, Christmas is just another day, etc.  Not getting birthday wishes hasnt bothered me in a number of years, the older I got, the more I realized that sometimes people are just busy and they forget or whatever the situation is, its understandable, I'm not going to hunt you down and pout around you because you forgot about my birthday, but at the same time, there are certain people you hold close to your heart, that you kinda..expect it from.  Not just 1 female I was once in love with, but TWO and possibly THREE lol, didnt wish me a happy birthday at all this weekend.  Sometimes we tell ourselves, like before its our birthday that it wont bother us if someone doesnt say it, but you never expect it to be the ones you love on that level, know what I mean?  The fact that I had a "birthday weekend", makes it worse.  Thanks to the wonderful world of Social Networks you can plainly see that this person or these persons, has time to log in and update their status or upload new pictures, but cant say Happy Birthday?  I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it (obviously I'm in denial), maybe they were busy or really stressed out and it slipped their mind, but when you've spent so much time with someone, there are certain things you just dont forget regardless of what the situation is or what you're going through.  Every year this person or these persons wish you a happy birthday, so to just...forget, doesnt seem logical to me, maybe because we havent talked in a while or we dont talk like we used to, they tend to think "he/she probably doesnt care", and to be honest with you, I was expecting to see that at least once this weekend more than I was expecting a Birthday Wish.  I'm not one to hold a grudge, so, don't expect to see a "Birthday Chronicles: Her Birthday, I get revenge!!!" blog lol. I've let it go and just wanted that person or persons to know if they're reading this...I do care.

CAKE!!!

I didn't let that little event spoil my birthday weekend, as I mentioned yesterday, I finally made it to the grocery store so i was able to buy the fixens for my FUNFETTI CAKE!!!  I've been getting this same cake just about every year since I was like 12 dude, this year, since I had the funds for it, I wanted to go all out with it.  So its going to be like 3 FUNFETTI layers of epic goodness! with strawberry icing in the middle layers and vanilla icing smothering on the outside of the layers!!, and guess what!? 
IM EATING THE WHOLE THING MYSELF!! lol
of course I'm going to take pictures for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment